Whether he was playing with grandma's flippers and talking about scuba diving(one day) or...

...taking swimming lessons that he had a love/hate/sick relationship with.

Here is the sick part, he got sick twice in one week...joy! Thank you urgent care.

He definitely enjoyed playing with his cousins.
He'd hang with them on the back of the golf cart at the Thanksgiving point gardens

He made cookies with Miss T.

They took turns giving speeches at the airplane museum

...and of course lots of bouncy time, but that is kind of hard to catch on camera. Though if I find some of the campfire stories they were telling I will post those.
We also had some new things. Like a new book from GGma and GGpa O.

new PJ's for this winter(or grandma's nicely AC'ed house in the summer)

..and the new chance to light his own fireworks.

He had a blast and still talks about his favorite part...roasting marshmellows. The Dinosaurs at home are always 'burning leaf marshmellows'.



He did have a birthday here with good food and good cake(thank you grandma!).



We felt a lot of love there, and are excited to go back next year(though it won't be soon enough for any of us!)
1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a great trip! The one reason I'm sad to not be in UT anymore, other than the BYU creamery ice cream, is that we don't get to catch everyone on their stateside trips :)
Oh, and Bean's new lunchbox was from Costco--I got one for each of the kids and was tempted to buy a third for me, but we already have several insulated bags that are good enough for when I pack food for me, so I resisted the urge.
Post a Comment