Life keeps going on, and I have vacation photos to catch up on. Plus we've been super blessed with some fun times with friends from the base. I will skip all of that great stuff and post about our quick day trip to Hakone. I LOVE Hakone, but I haven't been back in 9 years. 007 had never been there, but was very pleasantly with how nice it was. He's a big fan of the mountains, and while it wasn't as dry as his beloved UT mountains, it was still a nice reprieve from the flatness of where we live. I liked it because it reminds me of the CA coastal rain forests. We only got a few pictures...but I'll post them anyway. There were fireworks that day, but by 5 pm it was so foggy and the boys so tired, we weren't going to try. We hope to go back with 007's family later in the year.


We had ice cream and went to the aquarium there. They have fresh water seals there!
Here is BK enjoying the free sucker the boys got for being cute. They liked those better than the ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment