First, there was a lot to discover at grandma's house
Grandma has a great piano for playing

...and grandma taught BK how to work the ice maker. He then taught himself how to drag the stool over to the fridge.

There was also a lot to discover at Aunt Pam's house like...
the trampoline,


the dog,


the swing set,

and how to be a pirate.

He also showed a great love for museums. I was especially impressed with his enthusiasm for the airplane museum. It was non-stop 'peh, peh PEH!!!' the whole time we were there...both times.


He also really liked the train museum...and would probably love to go back there too.




Of course, while we were there we introduced him to some very American things like...
The 4th of July,

Just so no one freaks out, we'd have him put the poppers on the ground and step on them. He had a blast.

and Icees.

We were supposed to share, but he ate most of it and I got the rest at the end.

I think he had a lot of fun. He loved riding the plane, we great flying out, but a little too excited flying back. He got used to the massive amounts of driving very quickly, and learned that kid cliff bars are awesome. He loved his cousins and will point them out in pictures calling the the girls 'ni-ni', and even named one of our stuffed dogs 'buck'. He of course enjoyed the fruit, the attention, and Shaun the Sheep. He didn't seem very keen on the swimming pool, or the slip and slide, but you can't win them all. I think he'll be glad to go back next year.
1 comment:
I LOVE the eye patch picture!
Post a Comment