Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Freaking Out!

Today on a whim I decided to check my site stats.  It totally freaked me out.  Turns out I was an idiot and put the word 'butt' in the title of one of my images and someone searching for some nasty stuff from Google Germany was directed here.  AUGH.  To make a long story short I am going to make the blog private.  That gives you the viewers one week...ok maybe 6 days to email me and let me know you still want to see it.  Email me at nicole at kaimori dot com.  If you are a lurker, now is a time to delurk...just put the word blog in your email title, and what friend of a friend of a friend you are, and I'll be more than happy to add you.  Strangers are OK, pedophiles are not.  If you know people who check the blog infrequently, but would still like to view it, let them know, so they can let me know(yeah I know I WISH I had that many viewers).  Spread the word people!  

The thing is I am just very sad to make it private, I so wanted to let other random people see our adventures, and how stinking cute Clark is, but in today's moral climate I am thinking that is less and less an option.  I am so sorry world.  I've met some other very cool women/expats because they've kept their blogs open.  I am really terribly sad.  I just want to protect Clark and any subsequent children(no, not yet...I'll let you know).

Once again, you have one week...March 26th...then we close to the public and become a private 'in-crowd only' club.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep me on your blog please. (Kpierce)

PamNoyes said...

so, ummm how do you check your blogs stats?

QueenScarlett said...

Welcome to the club... ;-) Sign me up chica!

Sarah Bogh said...

sign me in too and ditto on pams question??? i didn't know there were blog stats, how do i check them?

Unknown said...

Hey Nicole! This is the only way I can keep up on all my old Utah friends!

Keep me on!

Safra (Amy's best bud)

soybeanlover said...

hey safra can you email me...I think I need your email address to do it. Once again nicole at kaimori dot com

kim said...

I want in too :)

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
soybeanlover said...

Amy...deleted it, but got the email addresses...I'll add you both!