Friday, March 7, 2008

Fast tag

I got tagged by Queen Scarlet right at the beginning of this week, which has been super duper hectic. We had a big activity at church for the kids, going through the Plan of Salvation. It was a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. I made 30+ marshmallow popcorn balls. Oy! Anyway, I love tags, because I like to read other people's and would hope people like to read mine, so here we go!

10 years ago...

I was getting ready for finals in my second quarter at UCSD. I had a lot of fun there, and freshman year was a blast too! I also started taking ballet that quarter. Oh how I miss that.

5 Things on my to-do list today...

Go to church and get stuff ready like food(check!)
Fold the pile of laundry upstairs
Clean the play room and computer room
Go to the German Deli and get my birthday German meat fix
Prep for Sharing Time tomorrow

Snacks I enjoy...

Anything, apples w/ PB, carrot sticks, strawberries, pickles with cottage cheese and ham. Sugar tastes good in it's various forms, but usually doesn't make my body feel good, so in the end I don't enjoy them.

Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire...

Remodel our house{(gift to our landlords/in-laws)
Pay off Pam + Al's house, and buy Pam a Saturn for her to drive
Invest/Trust fund kinda stuff
Pay off any other relative's house
Tour the World

3 of my bad habits...

sloth, gluttony and avarice....j/k
ok procrastination...I hate doing dishes, folding laundry so I procrastinate
correcting people's sentences...though helpful when teaching, not necessarily a smart thing to do to one's husband.
being inappropriately frank at times...learned that one from my dad...thanks(note, use sarcastic intonation when reading it to yourself).

Jobs I've had...

smoothie maker(hello Planet Juice!)
Babysitter
Web Designer
Bookstore Clerk
English Teacher
Handicapped School English Teacher(this was one of my favorites)

5 Things people don't know about me...

I feel very uncool usually. I was uncool for most of my primary school years, and still really want to be part of the cool kids. I have cool/awesome friends, but still generally I feel uncool. Stupid insecurity, eh?

I was named after my mom's favorite soap opera character at the time...so was Pam.(Just so you know, never do that to your own children, or if you do, make up a good story to tell them instead)

While not true, I consider myself half Californian and half German. Really? Born in Idaho, moved to CA when I was 3, and I'm only 1/4 German.

I really like living aboard. While hard, it is way fun. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Where else would I go? Netherlands, Germany, England, France.

My secret dream is to become a college professor, or an architect. Never gonna happen, but a girl can dream, right?

Who gets tagged?

Hatsuho(if you can..no pressure), Mari, Katie, Sarah(if you feel up to it), Mom, anyone else who wants to play.

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

i did your tag :)