Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Potty Time!

Ok, so I tried to upload this pictures when I gave my overview of the week, but it didn't work then for some strange reason. Notice the candles..2-9.


Clark likes to help wash dishes, and on a totally unrelated note, some of his pants are still a bit big for him. This is what happens when you combine those two!

CAUTION BRAGGING SECTION AHEAD GREAT/GRANDPARENTS EYES ONLY
all others proceed with caution

On a cool note, he went pee pee in his potty for the first time yesterday. We'll have to try to catch it again. We're starting EC/potty training now since it is warming up, diapers are a fight, and he poops in the morning so I only have to worry about pee. He seems only mildly interested, so I'll keep you updated. Oh, in other news, he is now obsessed with bellybuttons, nipples and every body's "pee-is". He asks to see all of mine everyday. I don't think he quite gets it that I don't have all those parts. He loves our book "Heroes of the Book of Mormon" because he can see some of the babies bellybuttons and nipples. Luckily he can also name Nephi, Moroni, Abinidai and Alma. "Neetai boken" (Nephi's bow is broken) He even said a three word sentence the other day. "Mommy nori(prayer) amen". We also have red, yellow, green, blue, and white down pretty well. Other than that we like to water the plants excessively, carry the trash, and vacuum. He tries to be a great helper!
BRAGGING DONE

This is a picture of the wheat noodles I made. Man they are hard to handle. I think I need a giant sieve to cook them, so that I can take them out and cook in batches. Hello dollar store!

2 comments:

kim said...

Love the pantless picture! That is hilarious!

Jessica W said...

hahaha, i LOVE the dish washing picture. He is too cute!