We were rough housing on the floor and he just started doing this. It took until the fourth time for Masaki to come over with the camera, but he was having a blast. That and he loved watching Masaki and I fake kung fu fight. I do very much mean fake because we would just swing our hands and make silly noises, but he was cracking up.
Though there is a better picture of his smile, it is just a little fuzzy though.
Spring has finally made it to Japan, and with it the cherry blossoms have come to. This means lots of outside time for all of us.
I have been trying to run, and I'm actually starting to enjoy it. We even took a family run today, and I did a lot better than I ever thought possible.
Once we stopped we got to see all sorts of things like crawdads, a waterfall, some dogs and lots of flowers. Clark was exhausted and fell asleep on the way back and had a great nap. It has been a very fun day! Time for us to sleep now too.
No comments:
Post a Comment