I am very, very, very grateful for every day that this baby remains in utero and healthy. I try to remind myself of this blessing daily, and when I'm cranky, achy, or need a chocolate fix.
My eldest child has an awesome sense of humor. It helps make up for his crazy pink obsession. Oh, and he wants to be a paleontologist.
My youngest child has no fear. He is also saying mami instead of mama now.
Please, women studying medicine, become OBGYNs. It makes us feel more comfortable.
I'm not ready for Kindergarden this April. Fortunately it is just glorified babysitting. No learning to read or write. They do learn to interact socially though. BK and I will still miss Ed a lot.
I want to be an architect when I grow up. Ed this this is a great plan, because then I can design our house in America, which incidentally will be next door to his cousins, so that it will look like our house here.
Ed thinks America is a magical place. I should start calling him Feifel.
I love my husband. He's wonderful. I'm still not going to tell him where to get Star Wars bed sheets.
I'm getting way to excited to do the baby birthday pool/betting calendar. I've already thought of some prizes.
Why is ketchup the magic sauce for kids?
I'm so glad my in-laws live near the beach. It is a lot of fun.
I like fish!
No comments:
Post a Comment