
moi at 32 weeks.
Yes it is almost that time again! Since it is one of my favorite parts of waiting for the baby, we will again be playing guess the baby's birthday. Start thinking about dates in December you like and initials you'd like to use for the calendar/spread. I'll do an official rules and info post after my visit to the doctor on Friday.
Oh, and I was going to make this years prize a bento box, I'll pick it post birth so that I can tailor it to the person it is meant for.
3 comments:
OK--why do you get to stay so cute and little when you're 2 months away from giving birth? I think that's what I looked like by about 1/2 way!
Haha thanks Kim! You're wonderful, especially since everyone keeps saying how big I am. Thank you!!
lookin' good...
Post a Comment