Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Time for ketchup


I'm going to play catch-up, since I've been busy, have a baby trying to drop a nap, and then we've been sick for the last 3.5 weeks(don't need sympathy, it's just what comes along with winter and children).

As you know BK had his birthday. 007's cousin, who is doing study abroad in New Zealand, sent us some presents for the boys.

I love how nerdy Ed looks in this picture. He's supposedly showing off the shoes



BK is modeling his new hat and slippers that have been very successful at keeping his feet warm in our frigid house. The hat is a bit too small, but if/when baby #3 comes along we can use it then.

2 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

#3???? Do you have more news? ;-)

soybeanlover said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, just that at some point in the future it may or may not happen.