My pride says the same, but I'm probably going to lose. Ideally, we'd wait another 3 or 4 years, and by then, some of the hybrid crossovers would be cheaper, but since we're really struggling right now with only one car, I'm afraid our car shopping days are rapidly approaching and we may be stuck with the more affordable minvan--not even one of the nice new ones, but some totally used mom van. Oh well--we would trash it soon enough ourselves, I'm sure.
i LOVE my minivan! it's totally practical, comfortable, and easy to drive. we got it used (ad it's even a luxury minivan, if you can imagine such a thing). and it's higher up than a station wagon (easier to get in and out of, especially preggo as i am, easier to load kids into and out of, no bending over to buckle, etc, easier to see in oncoming traffic) besides, most of my favorite people also drive minivans!
No to both! get a pilot!! :) my family had both and i hated both!! But if you had to choose....I would say the newer station wagons are getting to be nicer and not so ugly so...
4 comments:
My pride says the same, but I'm probably going to lose. Ideally, we'd wait another 3 or 4 years, and by then, some of the hybrid crossovers would be cheaper, but since we're really struggling right now with only one car, I'm afraid our car shopping days are rapidly approaching and we may be stuck with the more affordable minvan--not even one of the nice new ones, but some totally used mom van. Oh well--we would trash it soon enough ourselves, I'm sure.
i LOVE my minivan! it's totally practical, comfortable, and easy to drive. we got it used (ad it's even a luxury minivan, if you can imagine such a thing). and it's higher up than a station wagon (easier to get in and out of, especially preggo as i am, easier to load kids into and out of, no bending over to buckle, etc, easier to see in oncoming traffic) besides, most of my favorite people also drive minivans!
No to both! get a pilot!! :)
my family had both and i hated both!! But if you had to choose....I would say the newer station wagons are getting to be nicer and not so ugly so...
I'm not necessarily a fan of either one, but I'd take one of those Honda wagons over a minivan any day.
Post a Comment