Tuesday, December 1, 2009

PAM!! STOP READING THIS POST NOW! Everyone else is OK

So I can't wait, I'm so stoked that I finally finished the Christmas presents for the girls and boy. Technically Pam could read it, since her present won't be posted (I can't fit it in a picture), but if she still wants the surprise, then she'd better wait.

This is why blogging slacked off precipitously...that and sleep issues.



The Little General deserves a warm noggin....and while I'm sure he already has a hat...a fleece one would make him warm and look like an animal at the same time. I say it's a puppy, but it is somewhat ambiguous.



Andirella is quickly growing out of her dress, and so a new one has been put together. I tried to get Edamame to try it on to see if it would fit, but he'd have nothing to do with it. Finally! He doesn't want to wear a dress....phew!



Miss T is a big fan of Master Tigress, so I made her a costume. It took a lot of thinking. 007's aunt sent me pattern measurements for a Japanese Jinbei and then I modified it to work the way I wanted to.



Ok, so this makes me feel much better after yesterday. Onto my first quilt for my son. EEK!

3 comments:

Amy B said...

I think this is the spirit of christmas, time time and more time. This would be to me a true act of love. I am so impressed. they will love them, and yes the dress I saw last week was looking pretty tired. the new one will be loved!

QueenScarlett said...

YOU ROCK!

Sarah Bogh said...

OH my gosh! good job! I especially love the tigeress costume, Miss T will LOVE it!!