Sunday, November 29, 2009

T-Day and then some

I was going to organize things and put it in coherent order, but it has taken me 8 hours to write this post, and I want to be in bed in 10 minutes, so you get a quick commentary. Plus add on top of that my iPhone connector cord has corroded because it is BK's favorite teething toy, and I've got a bit of stress to deal with.

BK being very excited about dinner...ok, not really, but very excited about all the attention on him.



He's stolen big brother's racing car, and loves every minute of it.



Needless to say, Edamame is a HUGE fan of whip cream



One of our more interesting Christmas card outtakes.



I be very proud of this boat, and the fine sails she be hoistin'



Edamame needed a lot of down time with grandpa on Thanksgiving. Once the crowd got too big, he started to get really shy. Luckily grandpa was up for the task.
href="http://nicole.kaimori.com/blog/uploaded_images/rest-704392.jpg">



Here's the rest of the crew.



007 was experimenting with his camera...this looks like an alien's Christmas tree to me



Felicitations to all!

1 comment:

La Yen said...

He has got such an infectious smile, that littlest one!