
I'll try to post every few days until Brass Knuckles comes, just so that there isn't too much speculation. It has been harder with everyone sick though. Edamame seems to be taking the longest to mend, but he also had the roughest time with this whole thing. We got some cute pictures of him though, and if I get the last minute Christmas gifts made that I want to, then I'll post them.
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, Chanukah, or day off. Also, please remember to wear a smile and spread the cheer!
2 comments:
Hoping everyone is well for Christmas (and the impending birth!) Bean was sick when Buggy was born and I was sad that she couldn't come to the hospital to see us, but then also spent the next week trying to keep everything as sterile as possible so we didn't end up back in the hospital.
ok, but you dont even look huge so you will have to wait another week or two to deliver- NOT!!! any day now!
Post a Comment