That's right! Anyone who has guessed for the baby day now has three days to add 1 more guess. I bought a bunch of treats today, so it would behoove your stomach to make another guess.
On that note, I'm pooped. 007 took a sick day and it's been busy with laundry, vacuuming, trips everywhere, a stop by the optometrist, and everything else in between.
Jen #2 I gave you Jan 16th 'cause I got an email(a person not on blogger) right before I got your comment, asking for the 16th of Dec. Sorry, time stamp priority. If you'd like a different date let me know.
9 comments:
Put me down for the 8th! Though for your sake I hope he arrives long before that!
I'll take Dec. 17th--being hopeful for you ;)
I'll take the 16th also.
jan 12... just cause i feel like i need a second guess, and it's not fun to be too early either :)
I'll take Dec 14, even though that would be WAY too early for him...
I'll take Jan 13th, though I think that's waaay too late. I guess we'll see. :)
Jen #2 I gave you Jan 16th 'cause I got an email(a person not on blogger) right before I got your comment, asking for the 16th of Dec. Sorry, time stamp priority. If you'd like a different date let me know.
12/13 is way too early, but it's all that's left in Dec. That's what I get for actually working and not paying attention to the internet yesterday!
AP :)
well, since i've been gone and haven't seen this post till today i will take jan 14th i guess. hope you gon't go that long though!
Post a Comment