

Hope everyone had a lovely day! We sure did, it was even nice and warm. Today on the other hand is FRICKIN' cold, and due to get colder. Though I shouldn't complain after hearing about what is going on on the west coast. Boy am I glad we didn't travel this year(though I'm bummed about missing all the after Christmas sales, especially with the awesome yen-dollar exchange rate right now).
4 comments:
he he. i was thinking you looked mighty small in the photo. perhaps 3 months ago??
Hey, you should put a pic up of you right before you had Clark. We could make bets on BK size. ;)
Not too much longer! How exciting! It is so fun to watch your older kids as "big" sibs. It melts my heart every time. It really makes up for those icky moments.
i can't do it Pam, no pictures of me this far along from Edamame's time. Maybe a home movie though.
Thanks for the encouragement Luna, it's one of my biggest worries.
Post a Comment