Sparkling Cassis from the Muji store.

It is not alcoholic, no worries for me, my mormoness, or the new baby, just carbonated. On our aforementioned trip to the mall yesterday Clark started asking for food. It was around snack time so we popped into Muji and looked for some tasty treats. We ended up with soy sauce flavored fried rice crackers(ended up being WAY too sweet for me), carmel corn(woo hoo!), apple juice, and Sparkling Cassis. For those of you who don't know what cassis is, 'cause I know I didn't, it is a syrup made from black currants. It was SUPER DUPER FANTABULOUS! If I could choose any drink to truly crave, this would be it. It was really really nice, and not overly sweet. in general the Muji store is a great place for good finds. They sell everything from food, to beds, to maternity clothes. The name literally means, non-name brand goods. I hear a muji just opened up in NYC Soho, so if you are ever there, by all means, GO! If you ever decide to visit us, I'll take you. Our store here is small, but I've seen bigger stores. It is wonderful. If you are feeling really adventurous, go shopping on the UK Muji site.
Ok, I'm done!
2 comments:
mmmm... I love yummy drinks! especially yummy drinks in Japan! their peach flavored juice are my favorite.
I LOVE black currant. I don't know why we don't do more with it in the US! I'll have to look for it if we pass through Tokyo this summer!
Post a Comment