Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boys!!!


Good golly! You know you have a boy when he makes bowling into a contact sport!

I am always wondering if I am a bit too girly for him especially since he likes to wear my bras and his favorite color is pink. I start to wonder too because he likes to cook, clean and take care of babies, but I figure those three things will make him a TERRIFIC husband one day. He has been paying special attention to his baby doll recently, wearing it in an ombuhimo, helping her(and a stuffed koala as well) walk, and feeding her bottles. He is so excited about kids that he wants to hold all of the babies he sees. We 'teach' this one kid English twice a week, and he is as big as Clark, but a year younger. Today Clark was totally obsessed with holding him. Then he wanted to hold another younger friend later in the day. It is super cute.

For cooking I let him pour stuff into the bowl, and stir with a spoon. He also LOVES rolling out dough for anything, or turning the crank on the pasta machine. As for cleaning, he always wants to sweep the walk, use the vacuum, or scrub the shower floor. He even knows the words to our clean up song, and sings them ALL the time.

Not everything is peaches and cream though. Clark's birthday is around the corner, and we've already made a few purchases, including a tricycle(thanks Grandpa!!), but someone discovered it today! He was all frustrated that it wasn't coming out and it was still folded up. He couldn't figure out how to ride it. I ended up letting him play with it for a bit and then hid it better while he was eating dinner. I hope it can stay hidden for the next two weeks!

No comments: