
It is all about Suica, a transport card for almost everything. It started out as a card you could charge up and just press to the ticket gates on JR trains so you don't have to buy a ticket every time, but has been integrated with another system so that you can basically ride any train, and some buses with this bad boy. Heck you can even buy stuff from vending machines and some stores(including an electronics store called Yodbashi in Machida. You can just charge it up at any train station and you are good to go again. While it isn't as cool as the Octopus card of HK, it is still super useful. If you want more from our wiki friend you are welcome to check it out.
By the way, I HATE Atsugi base. You can always tell when a big carrier has come back because the jets start to strafe the house on a regular basis. I swear we are all going to go deaf. I have no idea how Clark sleeps through it. Yeah for US world domination ;) At least I have my lover, nutella, here to comfort me until the carrier leaves again.
No comments:
Post a Comment