Saturday, October 13, 2007

Clarkscendent

Hehehe, I'm proud of this title too.

So I need to recap our last week too since I have been remisc on the update. Hey, my house is clean, you get a post or a clean house, not both.

We went to Chiba last weekend to hang with Obaachan and Ojiichan and went to the aquarium near Tokyo Disneyland. We went there Thursday night because Masaki had a party at an electronics show on Friday. Obaachan and I hung out and went to Coldstone that day. We went to this nice mall like place, and it was AWESOME! I want to go back, and I'm definitely taking Grandma with me next time. Then Saturday we went to the aquarium where we all had a good time. Ii was surprised at how big the tuna were. YIKES! We have some fun pictures, but Clark seemed to enjoy the suhi restaurant more. Now he'll even eat BIG chunks of fish too.

New This Week: started saying tata for cords and outlets(I say itai itai which is the Japanese for ouch ouch). Feeding himself a bit better. Starts walking on his own without prompting now. Signs baby and water(kinda). He's just being really happy and explorative. Nothing much new, but everything is new. Oh he has started moving my hand to do things that he wants done like putting it on the computer mouse, moving food in my hand to his mouth, etc.

Likes:fish to eat and see as always, starting to eat pancakes, just about anything in the world he enjoys including playing in dirt from our planters.

Dislikes: seeing Daddy and other people he likes leave. Short naps, late dinners


and now some pictures shortly.

No comments: