So I lied about posting tomorrow
I like to wait up until Masaki gets back from the Temple
Which means you get a Japan Cool
I was going to take people pictures, but they didn't turn out....so you get
HELLO KITTY!
Woot!
She is so famous and cool that every city/tourist spot or anything that can remotely be called that has their own special Kitty. For example, Okinawa Kitty-chan is tanned and has a hibiscus in her ear
Curse me for not buying one!
I bought Boso Kitty
She is from Tateyama and the surrounding area, and body boards.
Thus the body board and tan.
My friend Julie forgot her phone at my house.
She has Nagasaki Kitty(looks like a Portugese Samurai Christian Kitty). I THINK it is Nagasaki but I'm not possitive.
Ok she didn't forgot her phone, our sons hid it on her.
She is another part of Japan cool....here a blast from the past picture of the boys about the same time last year.
...and because I love my husband...a teaser for our pics from two weeks ago in Chiba.
3 comments:
I love that picture of your boys sleeping! Bugaboo sleeps the same way--no wonder he wakes up every 2-3 hours!
I don't understand the hello kitty thing... like many collecting dealios. I just don't collect. CUTE boys. ... especially the sleeping one.
he he. nice picture. your husband is pretending, right?
Post a Comment