where's the photo and where do you come up with these ideas? : ) I'm trying to find ways out of halloween this year. Not too difficult when it isn't widely celebrated. What do you all do there?
I wish I could take credit for it, but really the kids come up with these ideas and make me make them for them. I do it because I dream of one day having a real Halloween, but really all that we do is MAYBE have a ward party. Or we'll knock on one of the neighbor's doors(they play along with us), but other than that not much.
2 comments:
where's the photo and where do you come up with these ideas? : ) I'm trying to find ways out of halloween this year. Not too difficult when it isn't widely celebrated. What do you all do there?
The photo should be there.
I wish I could take credit for it, but really the kids come up with these ideas and make me make them for them. I do it because I dream of one day having a real Halloween, but really all that we do is MAYBE have a ward party. Or we'll knock on one of the neighbor's doors(they play along with us), but other than that not much.
Post a Comment