Quick update, I'll upload Easter pictures soon, but the big news is...
We didn't go to Utah this weekend! Why you ask, well BK had a double ear infection, Ed had just one ear infected and I had a nasty sinus infection. Plus Mahana has a cold. Fortunately with a doctors note, we won't loose money, and we'll likely go this summer instead.
Everyone is on the mend. Ed is doing great, and will head to school tomorrow. BK is no longer running a fever of 103 all day long, or at all for that matter, and I am not going through a box of kleenex a day anymore.
Once again I am so thankful for modern medicine and especially my good friend Amoxicillan.
1 comment:
So sorry your trip got cancelled, but that's great that you can just switch it to another time.
How are conditions there for everything else? Are you feeling safer?
Post a Comment