Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nuclear Boy

We are doing fine, Mahana should be getting her passport soon, and the aftershocks are quieting down for the most part(we still get some big ones). People are still jittery, and I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a while that lives up in Fukushima and she looks like she hasn't slept in a while, so please keep praying for people. They need their rest and the constant aftershocks aren't letting them.

If you need an explanation about what is going on at the Nuclear Power Plant, here is a great video that one of 007's friends found. I also learned the word for Nuclear Power plant in Japanese...I'm feeling pretty cool.

2 comments:

Eunice said...

Loved the video. I might have to share it on fb. We continue to pray for the people of Japan, but especially you guys!

xiaolong13 said...

Where to begin. It's all so clear to me now. Why didn't the American media just explain in those terms. All this sciency talk is just confusing.