So despite a stellar review at the city dental check last week I found a suspicious spot between BK's two front teeth, so I took him to our dentist. Sure enough he had a cavity on each tooth. Now here comes the bragging part - my two year and two month old son held his mouth open and sat still while the dentist drilled and filled. It was shallow enough to not need any meds. I held his hands and explained what was going on and he was great!! I am amazed by this kid. Explaining makes such a big difference with this guy.
He hasn't cried at a shot since he was hospitalized, and is usually very willing to share. He may not know his own strength but he is a really sweet kid.
Oh and he's teething his last set of molars.
He kept asking to go for a plane ride afterwards
No comments:
Post a Comment