
BK has learned how to open and unlock the front door. So we've been spending a lot of time outside. Plus the weather has been beautiful, the house stays cleaner, and we have fewer break outs that way.
With all the time outside Edamame has been practicing his drawing skills. Our current interest is dinosaurs, especially with the arrival of our dinosaur encyclopedia. Here are some of his renditions.
The all time favorite, T-Rex.

A Stegosaurus...can you see the plates on it's back?

A Brachiosaurus eating a leaf..."because he's a herbivore!"

Oh and I almost cried during FHE tonight when 007 asked him what Ed was thankful for from mommy and he said "Thank you for not giving me what I want". We talked some more about it and it turns out he's glad I don't always give him sweets and stuff that he asks for so that he can eat good food and grow strong. Pretty mature thought. Of course this is balanced out by the random fish, shark, dinosaur song this morning. Though he did stay in Primary by himself today the whole time. I got a Mother's Day card with eels and fish and other unidentifiable sea creatures on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment