Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update, update, update

I was told that I haven't updated the blog recently enough.
Opps.

I'll get pictures as soon as we swap hard drives in my computer, suffice to say we've been busy.

Monday was BK's first follow-up, and it was pretty simple, just check to see how he's doing and schedule an ultrasound for his heart/arteries in a month, and get a refill on his aspirin. When I got back our new carpets were in. 007 and I were so excited about it that we installed the first carpet that night and we've been working all week to change the rooms. We're almost done, but still have a bit more rearranging/clean up to do. I'll try to take pictures of the house once we're done with our summer touch ups.

Oh and I'm going crazy with the rainy season and a fussy almost three year old, and a teething almost 5 month old baby.

Yep you read that right, BK cut his first tooth on the 5th...yikes! That was a surprise. He'd been sucking stuff non-stop for the last two weeks, and he put my finger in his mouth, and lo and behold, a tooth! That kid is just hitting all of his milestones early. I hope he starts to slow down in a bit!

1 comment:

Luna said...

We still haven't cut teeth yet! You have a big strong boy there!