Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Translation

Because Japanese [buro-gu] is forgotten every two blow, it writes together. It works hard this time. It is transparent and the medical examination for four months [ya] [temashita] today. BK was said it was terrible and energetic. It was 7.47 kilos. ..my small Sumo.. ..filling.. [i].
It eats only a little in [edamame] [mosugoigenki]. The thunder was in the interest today.

WHAT?!?!?

I'm going to try to write in Japanese too...I used to have a separate blog, but quit because I was lazy, but with one blog I can down on laziness. Not like I have a HUGE Japanese readership, but hey maybe now 007's family won't feel so out of the loop.

The above is the online translation I got from the last post...looks like I need to work on my Japanese.

2 comments:

PamNoyes said...

Haha, so what is that then, Japlish?

rynnuewsus said...

And so much for mocking Engrish : >