Tuesday, June 30, 2009

To Do List: Edamame

Make a mess with Play-doh -DONE
Tease BK with toys he wants - DONE
Successfully pee on the roof, without getting pants wet - DONE
Throw tantrum about nap time - DONE
Jump repeatedly off of mommy's bed - DONE
Complain about mommy making dinner and not playing - NOT YET
Play in puddles - NOT YET
Ask for ice cream, AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN

5 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

Edamame made me laugh with number 3. Impressive.

Jennifer said...

Wow, his to do list sounds remarkably like some around here. You gotta love the rainy season and all that comes with it. I would add wreck entire clean house in under 5 minutes- DONE! I cleaned up the mother of all play doh messes yesterday.

soybeanlover said...

I feel like a hurricane ran through the house today, serious, EVERY single room had a mess in it...ugh. Can't wait for rainy season to be over(then again it does keep the heat down a bit)

La Yen said...

Roof? How? So sad for you...

Jooj's list is remarkably similar, except for getting out every single game we own and spreading the pieces throughout the house. Edamame might want to add that one...

soybeanlover said...

From the second floor veranda to the 1st floor roof. I told him to, we have no bathroom upstairs and so if he needs to use the facilities while I'm nursing, that is the safest option.