Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Unofficial Winner


Ok, so first and foremost the unofficial winner is PAMELA! The reason she is unofficial is because she got her second guess in on July 1st, a day after the due date. Now I don't want to be mean, but I can't break rules for family, so that is why she is the unofficial winner, because her second date of the 11th was post due. The stats on the little guy are as follows

C Y K
born: July 11th, 2006 @ 4:57am
size 3094 grams and 49.2 cm or
6 lbs 13.3 oz and 19.3 inches

Black hair and black/blue eyes(seriously not a brownish black, but a blueish black/dark grey)

we've discovered he likes to chew on his shirt and he likes to have his hand held when he cries. He eats a ton and doesn't seem to have mongolian spots(blue butt). Dad(007) says he is extremely cute, which I second. Here have a look!

No comments: