I've also had cravings to vacuum the house or clean the shower on certain days. It is taking all my will power to not throw out half the house in an effort to de-clutter. Oh and I had to get rid of all of Clark's melamine plates, and I'm working on getting rid of the big person melamine plates too. I almost feel a desire to make a Halloween costume coming on too. Hmm what should Edamame be this year? He'll only wear it to the primary Halloween party, and if we are lucky someone will take us on base for Halloween too.
Of course I'm also craving a nice pair of calf length flat heeled boots, but hey that will need some shopping time.
5 comments:
Why not Melamine?
And if we were stationed there, we wold take you to the base every day.
The whole china/milk thing. The milk is tainted with melamine, and I was thinking, well if it is making babies this sick, do I really want to eat my food off of it?
Oh, and we'd totally love to play with you guys on base every day!
It really sounds like you're "nesting." I really got that bad with my second. I love reading your blog, thanks for the updates!
brenda (sister walker)
I thought I couldn't start nesting until I was third trimester, I started like half way through my second trimester.
Post a Comment