We love Nemo and are very very very very very thankful to La Yen for providing the sweat and toil to bring him to us. Unfortunately today was a Dr. day for mommy, which meant mommy was TIRED, so no cooking today. There was lots of playing in our Nemo apron, and I(mommy) promise lots of action shots in the future.
Thank you La Yen, thank you Jooj! From all of us, we're sending you lots of love and happy vibes!
Yeah for winning something! Woot! Plus this means if Edamame ever becomes a famous sushi chef(hey, the kid loves cooking, cutting and fish, it's the next logical step) I'll make sure he gives you freebies.
Oh, and Obaachan came over to babysit, Edamame had fun practicing his cutlery skills with her.
3 comments:
I am glad it got there safe!! He looks pretty cute! I like exclamation points!
That last picture looks a little scary...HI-YA!
Awesome apron.
Post a Comment