Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moving

We just found out that one of our neighborhood friends is moving...TOMORROW!  She is one of two other kids that is about the same age as Edamame(give or take a month or two).  We're very sad to see her go.  They even brought us a gift of snacks to say goodbye!  Good luck in your new apartment Ao-chan!  Hope it is better apartment neighbors than the ones here.


4 comments:

La Yen said...

Did they bring you a gift melon? W has fond memories of the gift melons (he lived in Hiroshima for a few years in Jr. High) (He also has fond memories of "borrowing" bullet bikes with the Stake Pres. son, but that is another story.)

soybeanlover said...

We just got GIANT cookies this time. We'd have to be BFF to get some melons.

La Yen said...

Seriously, I love Japan. I think that Japan and I would get along really well.

soybeanlover said...

I'll start praying that you and W get transfered out here once he gets home. We'll tour you around while the men-folk work, and work our white-ness to get free food and treats.