Sunday, September 7, 2008

Belly dancing

My whispies are getting very long and thick and starting to look like bangs.  It is an interesting look.


Grandma called on Saturday, someone else wanted to talk on the phone too.


Oh, and someone was absolutely in LOVE with these Thomas squirty toys for over a week, he still digs them, but they aren't attached to him anymore. He was sharing his meals with them for a few days. He renamed them Thomas, Mommy and Daddy. I got to be the green one!

4 comments:

Sarah Bogh said...

hey i need you to show me how to tie payten into that wrap thing again...i can't quite figure it out, i've kinda got it but i think i am missing a step.

Amy said...

those are such cute shorts Clark has on, could you give me the sewing directions so I could make some for Darren too...He would look great in them!!!

soybeanlover said...

You like my mad photoshop skills Amy?? I'll send you the pattern, but lets just say, I don't ever want to see a picture of Dalls in his photoshop shorts on your blog!

Logan and Michelle said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Nicole! I love the preggie belly :)
~Michelle