...'cause you want your kid to be a burrito on your belly.
Actually, this is for Sarah, and well anyone else who wants to wear their baby with 4 or 5 yards of fabric, and wants their back to not hurt with little or no sewing. It's useful, and Edamame still likes to be worn like this, but I don't use stretchy fabric for him anymore, but I will for Adzuki. I'll try to post it on YouTube soon, but they are performing maintenance right now.
Oh and the baking soda trick(if I understood it right, correct me if I'm wrong Pam). You mop/sop up the pee as best you can and then put the baking soda on the carpet and let it dry out, usually a day or so, and then brush it up and then vacuum it up. I tried straight vacuuming and it didn't work as well as sweeping it up first and then vacuuming did.
...another hint, DON'T make ice pops out of mashed sweet potatoes with honey and a little cream...it doesn't work well.
Ok, gotta wash the dishes and see if I can make myself a grocery bag in the next 45 min before Edamame wakes up!
4 comments:
very nice u tube- !
thanks so much! i mostly had it but not quite, that will be SO good because he just wants to be held ALL the time so sometimes he gets to cry but most of the time i am trying to do things one handed. so thank you thank you thank you. you did a lovely job of recording yourself too i have to say! :)
I actually sop up the pee then spray it with a bit of water, to dilute it, then pour over lot of baking soda. It works a little better to really get it out. Good luck!
Thanks for the baking soda info! And I have to say the tongue out when switching off the camera is quite cute. ;)
Post a Comment