Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Almost there

The house is almost clean, except for some baking soda that needs to be vacuumed up(thanks for that pee removing tip Pam!), I'm reducing clutter i.e. sewing projects that are almost finished, the dishes in the sink are done, and hopefully in the next few days I'll be able to stay awake past 8:30 pm.  When that happens, I'll give a nice good post of our vacation, one of our new bathroom and kitchen and the moth infestation, a Japan cool! post about fish, and even a pregnancy pic for anyone who wants to see it.

In the mean time, to tide you over, and because I told La Yen I'd post these, pictures of Edamame enjoying princess time with his cousin 'Cinderella'.  Hey at least he asked for the green dress.  Oh, but the pink shoes were all him.



our princesses playing with a princess ball


our princesses helping the daddies with the lawn mower


our princesses serenading us with music

have an Enchanting Day!

4 comments:

PamNoyes said...

Yes, I want to see a pregnancy picture!

soybeanlover said...

I haven't changed much since you saw me...but I'll hook you up...should I try to scan an ultrasound pic too?

Maren Berry said...

Heehee- I love the dress. Those will be great pics to show his friends in high school. :) So- I'm guessing this baking soda pee removal trick is to sprinkle it on the "affected area" and let it sit then vacuum it up? I could use a good remedy! We're going to have to re-potty train soon, once her tummy issues go away, and I anticipate some fresh stains...

La Yen said...

He and Jooj could dress for HOURS...