Thursday night, after Daddy got home we were sitting around talking and I was trying to get Edamame to learn to say that he was 2 years old in English. He has it down in Japanese, but no dice in English. Anyway. I asked him "How old are you?" and he would say "My name is Takafumi." Ok, so I switched the question..."What's your name?" "My name is Naoki." Ok, so we're going through all of our nursery friends. I ask again..."My name is Nemo!!!!", and again..."My name isssss....GRANDPA!". It's pretty obvious he's trying to be funny, and it is really cute. We finally got him to understand "How old are you?" is supposed to be answered with a number, but he'd say "I'm three!" or "I'm one!" but he'd always skip two. Oh he's going to be telling jokes early!
Oh and here is a pic of me right before I turn 15 weeks....though I've popped out a bit this week.
2 comments:
Yeah, right "popped out". I have more gut than you do... and all of mine are adopted! You look fantastic my deary! I am so proud of you!
Kathy... aka your favorite landlady in Utah
Ok, let me rephrase that. I've popped out AFTER the picture was taken =).
Post a Comment