Thursday, November 8, 2007

Night 6 baby!

So we made it! Kinda....he lasted until almost 6am. He started tossing and turning about a quarter till and then when Masaki's phone started to vibrate at 5:55 he was awake. Not bad, though we've had a crappy nap day, but we made it at least twice this week. I find that to be a very good thing. I was worried he'd start getting hooked on the soy/cow milk and we'd have to wean him off of THAT( I was thinking the same thing Margo!), but luckily daddy's trick has worked at least for one day. If he keeps it up maybe I can start getting my butt out of bed early and doing my ballet video...because really I have no excuse anymore, I'm not sick and I'm eating that dang good crock pot chocolate cake a lot. Yeah for sleep! It makes me giddy! I'll let you know if we have a few more nights like this.

2 comments:

kim said...

Way to go! I'm trying to work on the nighttime weaning as well, but don't really have much of a plan right now. Just pray that he'll stay asleep until at least 5 :)

Amy said...

Hey Nicole, I do check your blog,I just dont leave comments, sorry, But good job on weening. Keep going, dont give up, This time next week, it will be really good RIGHT!!!???