
So to all you in America, this may not seem big, but this is the first time EVER it has been in Costco here. Usually a single packet of taco seasoning can go for upwards for $4 in the store. We are cheap and fill our suitcases with them when we hit the States, but this frees up a bit more room for us to bring back other stuff now. I am so excited!!!
On a slightly related note. After reading some of the blogs of my single friends, recently discovered blogs I might add, I have decided my life is a bit boring. I enjoy it, and I'm fairly busy most of the time, but WOW, I have really settled down. Hey as long as I am happy with taco seasoning and ice cream makers though, I doesn't matter if I miss the trips to Mexico =).
Plus it helps that Masaki is DEAD sexy. He was flexing his biceps for me last night. Wow, I am so glad he likes to stay in shape.
1 comment:
I am so much happier with my "boring" life, than I ever was with my "exciting" one.
Post a Comment