Saturday, July 9, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Ok so it's a little early, but I want to make sure this is up and posted, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY mom!!! We love you very very much. By the way I got the package. ;). So my mom has spoiled me from the day I was born, and is still doing it today! I choose to live far far away and she still sends me food, presents for my husband, and visits me. Thank you for everything you do!

In other news, it keeps raining. I guess the rainy season is in full swing. It has rained every day this week and with very little sign on stopping. We had a terrific thunderstorm the other day, and Masaki actually got stuck at the train station with a huge downpour! The sounds was really good too. I barely made it home in time to pull our futon (a.k.a. bed) in so that it didn't get wet. See you are supposed to air them out about once a week if you can. Other than that not much...we have some interviews this coming week, our first BBQ is postponed because of rain, and Masaki is teaching me to dance some folk dance, it is way fun! Everyone should give it a try, good exercise too. We did a dance from India (interestingly enough we also watched Bride and Prejudice tonight, a Bollywood/Hollywood collaborative effort remaking Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, a true favorite of mine...please see it and support Bollywood).

No comments: