Here we are on the subway going to our first stop
This pretty much sums up Ed's attitude the whole time.
Amazing scupltures, eh?
Can I tell you how cold an ice slide is on one's derrière?
The girls with the girls day dolls in ICE!
Disney sculpture.
BK was pretty cold at this point and just wanted to be held. I don't blame him, it was -9 C.
007 went out again(I wanted to too, but fell asleep putting the kids to bed). This was what I was most looking forward to seeing. Doesn't that look cool!
We'll definitely have to do that again some year. For now though, we have to save up for the house stuff. Thanks again grandma!
p.s. this trip was right afte the flu, with stomach flu flare, and near the beginning of ear infections, woo hoo!
2 comments:
That's amazing. It reminds me of the sand sculpture contests in San Diego but in a freezing kind of way.
Those sculptures are incredible! And I love that you fall asleep on trips while putting the kids to bed, too. We stayed with friends once a few years ago and I felt so bad that I passed out each night around 8 pm, but it was so nice to catch up on some sleep!
Post a Comment