Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One computer?

So it is probably glaringly obvious, but with three kids, I don't get on the computer much anymore. Heck, I'm writing this on my iPod as I put the baby to sleep. I'm seriously considering selling my computer all together. So I need advice. Any single computer homes out there...what's it like? Issues, benefits, thoughts. 007 is a little wary, but I'm feeling OK about it.

Ok go!

4 comments:

Amy B said...

WE are a computer family. We have three in three in the house, 3 iphones, 1 ipod. WE use them a lot. We just got a new nice computer for darren and I. so our old one is just for kids. It is nice they have one. They dont use it unless they earn it. but it is in the kitchen so I have it for music, recipes, or when the kids are on it, I know exactly what they are doing. we love having multiple. Couldn't do without it.

Logan and Michelle said...

Wait, you can have more than one?

kim said...

I was going today, what about saving it for the kids, or do they not use one at all?

We only have one that is fast enough for non-annoying Internet use, and then Steve does have a work laptop which has email and social networking blocked. And I now have a tablet (great for while feeding the baby, but slow for blog posts &long comments like this) honestly, we get by, but both S&I have to stop ourselves from getting annoyed when the other person is on it right when you wanted to look something up. And the kids want to get on it more and more. I don't think I'd sell one I already had.

kim said...

Today="say"

That's the other bad thing about just using a tablet or phone.