Merry Christmas Everyone!
So munchkins 2 and 3 are keeping me extremely busy. I will not be sending a physical card this year. I am really sorry, and it will be remedied next year. A quick update as to what we've been up to
007 - Working hard at Costco, they've opened up three warehouses this year and are going to open up another two before the spring. He also started taking Wing Chun Kung Fu twice a week when he can.
Me - I have survived having three kids this year, successfully discovered two allergies in me and the baby, and I'm still smiling. I've also been able to do some reading.
Edamame - Started Kindergarden and fell in love. He has participated in his school Christmas program and has changed a lot because of his participation in school and is turning into a big boy.
BK - He is still tough as nails, and is getting more adventurous as the days go by. He also is learning how to share, say sorry, and be a serious soccer player. He is improving in all of those areas. He also change his wardrobe from diapers to underpants. What a successful kid!
Mahana - She literally came home from the hospital on New Years Day. She's gone from eating, sleeping and pooping to eating, sleeping, crawling, tormenting her brothers and pooping. She is well on her way to walking and will likely do so within the next month or so. Definitely a go getter!
Hope you are all safe, and warm. We wish you success and love in the coming year(of the Dragon!).

1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Your kids are so beautiful--wish you lived closer so we could get together sometimes.
Hey--email me your address because I'm still in the process of sending out my cards and can't find most of my addresses anymore.
Post a Comment