look at my cut mom!
After round two of nap time we headed to the "bouncy place" to play and see our friends the Changs. There was a lot of running around, and trying to keep track of kids, but I did at least get this one picture of Edamame. He looks so very Japanese riding the moped.
BK on the other hand chose a dirt bike and drove as fast as he could. He was a natural.
We ended the day with McD's and Halloween Candy(thank you Bev!) in the stroller on the train ride/walk home. Ed was way excited about the candy corn. So excited in fact that I had the following conversation.
Me: So what was your favorite part of the day?
5 min, and other conversation pass
Ed: My favorite part was the candy corn!
Me: Oh, so the candy corn was your favorite part of the day?
Ed: No! It was my favorite part of the WHOLE WORLD!
1 comment:
What a fun Day! I guess you now know how to REALLY bribe him, CANDY CORN!
Post a Comment