Sunday, December 19, 2010

Haha, tricked you, I'm still pregnant

Thought no blog posts meant a baby, WRONG! It just means I'm feeling lazy and tired. Hmm I wonder why? Oh YEAH, I'm enormous! Here look!


Though, I still feel like having fun some of the time, even with a cold.



Oh, and to show off how cool my MIL is, here are the boys and the stockings she MADE for them....BY HAND!! That means no sewing machine people.



2 comments:

H.Cook said...

Lol you look so happy in that first picture :) your girl looks like she's about ready to come out! Thinking of you!

Unknown said...

Looking good! Love the stockings. We have a fireplace this year so have a legitimate reason to get stockings. But I am feeling grinch-ish and don't want to add another item to our growing box of xmas stuff. If our stockings looked like yours though, I'd reconsider. :) Good luck with baby! Chris