Friday, November 5, 2010

Baby #3 guessing Game!

Yes, it's that time again!
I love this part, because then we all get excited about the wait together. Here is the info:

Due date is December 22
If you use the new and improved Parikh's Formula, it is December 28th.

I was 3 days late with Ed, 6 days late with BK
She's measuring just right, very active and healthy.

The guessing starts from December 1st(37 weeks) to January 4th(41 weeks and six days), though they'll probably induce on the 3rd if we have no baby yet.

If you are wondering who has guessed what, the calendar is on the blog...so no viewing with your reader, sorry. The guessing goes until November 26th, upon which day it closes. Oh, and you should wish my sister a happy birthday that day too. I'm not guessing this time, so it is all up to you guys.

1 person per day, I accept facebook comments, blog comments and email. If someone comments in email, I'll post their guess in a comment on the blog, so look at the comments and calendar first!


Now, go! guess away!

p.s. Ed is voting for Christmas. So far he got his wish that it be a girl, and a few other things he's been praying for, so I think his prayers are being well listened too.

10 comments:

Katie said...

I'm going to guess Dec 26th! :)

kim said...

I'm guessing Dec. 24th!

PamNoyes said...

I say the 29th, sorry I would say sooner to be a nice sister, but I would rather win! ;)

Amy B said...

Well I am going to say the 28th- because I am nicer than Pam- (but also know she is probably right! Sorry)

soybeanlover said...

Thanks for the reality check. Personally I'd Have the same guess as Katie, even if I do want to be done sooner(like Nov 26 is a good day).

007 says the 21st
GPD says the 19th
SB says the 14th

I'll update the calendar tomorrow evening my time.

Amy said...

A&A will take Dec. 26th. I think we should stick close to Ed on this one, power of prayer and all :)

Luna said...

I'll take the 27th!
Though, I do have to say I think child Prayers are heard and the 25th is more likely.

Logan and Michelle said...

I'm going to guess the 27th. Being pregnant is an awesome excuse to stuff your face during the holidays...atleast it was for me :)

Jennifer said...

I'll take the 30th. Though I hope for your sake it is a few days before that!

rynnuewsus said...

I'm going with the 22nd. I like the due date, just the way it is!