Friday, November 26, 2010

9 months, but you have only 1 day!



Here I am at 9 months. I still have one week before I'm considered full term, but I feel it. If you want in on the baby birth chart you have until midnight MST tomorrow!!! Those who know Pam, wish her a happy birthday too. I'm having lots of Braxton Hicks, so maybe sooner than expected??? come on, fill up December people!





Plus some fun with photo booth

5 comments:

La Yen said...

I'll take the 6th!

Margo said...

so I hope my estimate of Christmas is WAY off, lol. I was thinking holidays, but obviously the wrong one. : )

soybeanlover said...

Full term being 37 weeks. I've still got almost a month to the due date. Sorry to be all confusing.

Luna said...

You look amazing, btw!

Darryl said...

dang! it looks like I should've been paying more attention to your blog to get in on that baby chart. Anyways, fun with photobooth looked like a good post to comment on, being a mac user myself. Unfortunately, I haven't had much experience with PB. On the other hand, I just got an iPad as an early Birthday/Darrylmas gift! Haha...hope the pregnancy is treating you well (at least, well enough). :)