You know, I'm kind of jealous of these photos as they happen almost NEVER in my house. By the way, I'm kind of missing Japan cool. I was thinking last night that maybe you could do a Japan cool on how one types on a Japanese computer. How does one make all those characters?
Muhahah, he is so cute, though he could be on one of those "save the children" videos when his shirt is off and his head is shaved. I hope you are getting some sleep!
2 comments:
You know, I'm kind of jealous of these photos as they happen almost NEVER in my house. By the way, I'm kind of missing Japan cool. I was thinking last night that maybe you could do a Japan cool on how one types on a Japanese computer. How does one make all those characters?
Muhahah, he is so cute, though he could be on one of those "save the children" videos when his shirt is off and his head is shaved. I hope you are getting some sleep!
Post a Comment