Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sleeping, but sick

We're pretty much over jet lag, rather quickly I might add. The flight went great, customs was fast, and everything was superbly uneventful. Unfortunately the kids have gotten sick. It started with a bad runny nose with BK, and has migrated to Ed. Edamame has been really healthy all year long, we haven't had to use the nebulizer once. For reference, last year we needed it four times. Well this cold turned into a cough, which has sent Ed into an asthma attack. I thought I brought meds, but he has no more asthma stickers. I have a few other things, so he'll be fine, I just feel bad that the poor kid is having a rough time breathing all day on vacation. AT least Grandma has some awesome DVD's. We're loving Shaun the Sheep!

I'll get pictures up in a few days time.

No comments: