Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Climber

So my mother reminded me that I had yet to make good on my promise of a movie of BK climbing the stairs. This was taken probably close to a month ago now. He just chugs along up the stairs now, no motivation, nothing. He LOVES it. Another monkey in the making.

2 comments:

La Yen said...

Your stairs are crazy narrow and steep! is that typical of Japan? Also I like the help from big brother. He can now take things from BK and say "I am just helping him climb up the stairs..."

soybeanlover said...

Usually the stairs are a bit more shallow, but our second story was an addition. Plus it was built 34 years ago. Though some of the Buddhist shrines have crazy stairs. No one sues because they ignored the "be careful" signs over here, so they can get away with it.

Oh and big brother uses no excuse to steal toys. He just does it.